Giải đề Writing Task 2 ngày 24/04/2021
Đề thi IELTS Writing task 2 ngày 24/04/2021
Ngày nay, nhiều công việc ở nhà và nơi làm việc được thực hiện bởi robot. Đây là một sự phát triển tiêu cực hay tích cực?
1. Hướng dẫn làm bài
Với dạng đề 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀/𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, các bạn cần phân biệt rõ:
𝗗𝗮̣𝗻𝗴 𝟭: Đề chỉ yêu cầu phân tích ưu/nhược điểm của vấn đề
(𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴)
𝗗𝗮̣𝗻𝗴 𝟮: Đề yêu cầu nêu ưu/nhược và bảy tỏ quan điểm cá nhân của bạn.
(𝘋𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦?
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯.)
Dưới đây là dàn ý và bài giải chi tiết của giáo viên IELTS tại WESET. Các bạn cùng tham khảo nhé!
2. BÀI MẪU VÀ TỰ VỰNG
– Higher unemployment rates
– Counter: It is not true for all majors.
– Greater accuracy & productivity
– People have more free time
Recently robots are replacing humans in doing tasks at work and at home. Although there are certain drawbacks of this trend, in my opinion, it is a very significant development for humankind.
To begin with, certain problems may arise if most of our tasks are performed by robots. One problem is that as robots can perform basic and repetitive tasks, such as assembling or cleaning the floor, employees whose jobs involve these tasks face the risk of being unemployed. In comparison with humans, robots can work more effectively and efficiently; thus, employers tend to automate their manufacturing process by using robots instead of spending more money hiring employees. Thus, people working in fields that can be easily automated such as textiles may be threatened with unemployment.
However, this is not true for all majors. Robots lack several skills, such as language, communication and empathy, that are of crucial importance in majors such as education, law or medicine. Therefore, it is unlikely that employees in these majors will lose their jobs because they are replaced by robots. Moreover, since robots can perform tasks much more accurately and productively than humans can, the use of robots in industrial activities can significantly boost productivity. This will benefit society as products can be produced at the lowest price possible. Moreover, as robots can do most of the work, humans can have more time for recreational activities, resulting in a higher quality of life for all people.
In conclusion, although the increased use of robots can lead to certain problems, it is a positive move as thanks to this, our productivity and living standards will improve significantly.
1. Drawback (n) a disadvantage or problem that makes something a less attractive idea (vấn đề / tác hại)
The one big drawback with the plan was its high cost.
2. Humankind (n) people in general (loài người)
Technology should be used for the benefit of all humankind.
3. Arise (v) to happen; to start to exist (phát sinh)
Difficulties arise when people fail to communicate with their colleagues.
4. Repetitive (adj) saying or doing the same thing many times, so that it becomes boring (lặp đi lặp lại)
She left the job because the work was too repetitive.
5. Automate (v) use machines and computers instead of people to do a job or task (tự động hóa)
The entire manufacturing process has been automated.
6. Textiles (n) the industry that makes cloth (ngành dệt may)
He got a job in textiles.
7. Be threatened with something: bị đe dọa bởi cái gì đó
He was threatened with dismissal if he continued to turn up late for work.
8. Empathy (n) the ability to understand another person’s feelings, experience, etc. (khả năng thông cảm)
The nurse should try to develop empathy between herself and the patient.
9. Productivity (n) năng suất
If you want to stay in this job you’ll need to get your productivity up.
10. Recreational activities (n) các hoạt động giải trí
Fishing and ice fishing are popular recreational activities at the park.
Để nắm rõ về các kỹ thuật và phương pháp giải quyết nhanh gọn các dạng đề Writing khó nhằn, các bạn có thể tham khảo khoá luyện chuyên sâu Speaking & Writing của WESET tại đây >> https://weset.edu.vn/dang-ky-nhan-tin/
Tham khảo thêm bài mẫu tại >> https://weset.edu.vn/blog/bai-hoc-moi-ngay/